Skip to main content

Home



Whats New?

Hi buddies today I've came with an application which will make your private chats most private.



Hi every buddy!!!
Some of my friends were asking about installation of kali linux, so I decided to write a blog on it.



Hello Everyone,
Many times we come in situation when we needs a tempery space to upload an image and have its temperory URL.



Hello Everyone,
Linux is one of the most preferred os by programmers but because of some causes we need to work on other os. And also in some cases we need any live os to repair pc. Today I'm going to explain you a way which can change your os or give repair os.



Hello Everyone,
My parents told me that greed is a devil. But I think sometimes greed makes your work easy and cheap. Today morning I found a way to extend time period of trial software.It is easy...



Hello Everyone,
Few years ago, I had a symbian phone, where I enjoyed many J2ME games. Those games are still my favourite but unfortunately the android phones do not support them. I tried many methods to run J2ME apps on android but almost all require rooting your phone, which makes it vulnerable to viruses and also voids the warrenty terms & conditions. At last, I found a safe method which do not requires rooting.



Hello Everyone,
How much we feel proud when someone welcome us? Last evening I got a trick which can make your PC greet you with every Log In, Restart, Turn On. It looks cool and Interesting that by writing few lines in VBS script and installing it can make your pc greet you. It is Only Compatible with Windows XP and Above.



Hello Everyone,
Last Sunday Few of my friends went my home and asked me to use my PC and they stole my history Power Point Presentation. After coming to know about that I planned to make a simple and cool Folder locker. And Last Wednesday while I was sitting in library I got an Idea to make it. Many times we face such cases when we have to protect files and Important Documents. For that cases it is one of the way.



Hello Everyone,
Now a days we have a number of accounts (Facebook, Gmail, Oracle, Microsoft, Linked In,...) and giving same password to every can put us in problem of being hacked easily. But when we give different password to all there is a chance to forget some. From last 3 months I was searching a way to store and hide my password. At last I got a cool way do it by hiding it under an image using CMD.

Comments

  1. Piyush you are very talented. Good done this all at age of 13.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment